90 Year Retrospective 1925 Christensen, Holloway, Knutson & Bowers is founded. They set up shop in the Plymouth Building in Minneapolis. 1925AJ Knutson was one of the original founding partners. He is pictured here with his son, Jack. 1927Christensen, Holloway, Knutson & Bowers move to the Metropolitan Bank Building. 1928The firm changes its name to Holloway, Knutson & Bowers. 1940Holloway, Knutson & Bowers move to the Foshay Tower—the tallest building in Minneapolis at the time. 1952 John “Jack” Knutson (Brian’s father and Andy’s grandfather) passed the CPA exam and joined the firm. 1964AJ Knutson retires and Tom Green becomes a partner. The firm name is changed to John A. Knutson & Co. 1981Bob Davis becomes a partner. 1985John A. Knutson & Co. moves to the Peavey Building in Minneapolis. 1985Brian Knutson becomes a partner. 1985Helen Berndt retires after 60 years at the company. 1992Jack Knutson retires. 1995Pete Schadegg becomes a partner. 1996Todd Koch becomes a partner. 1998The Partners purchase a building in Falcon Heights and the firm moves to its present location. 2004 Bob Davis retires. 2007Jason Loven becomes a partner. 2015Andy Knutson becomes a partner—representing the 4th generation of Knutson leadership. 2016The current Partnership Group.