Whether it’s helping to streamline the financial reporting process or offering guidance in a stressful business or tax situation, Kelli strives to be the “go-to person” for her clients. Regardless of the matter at hand, her goal is to make a positive impact on each and every client’s situation.
Kelli began her public accounting career in 2001 and joined JAK in 2006. She’s always appreciated the variety the profession affords, but when she began working in the firm’s attest department, she knew she had found her sweet spot. As a Director, Kelli loves being able to walk clients through day-to-day issues and assist with year-end financial reporting. She is always on the lookout for ways to make their lives easier.
As the mother of two children, Kelli is also constantly seeking new recipes and cooking techniques, especially since there are food allergies in her family. To stay active, she enjoys volleyball, golfing with her husband (she admits she admires his skills), and spending time with the kiddos.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Metropolitan State University, 2004
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2008
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Director since 2016
- Kelli joined the firm in 2006
- Kelli came to JAK with 5 years of experience in public accounting