Get perspective from seasoned CPAs.
Sometimes a tax law development may require you to significantly change the way you do business. To help you understand how your business may be impacted, we can present a private educational seminar for you and your staff. For more information or to schedule a seminar, call our office at 651-641-1099.
2017 JAK Lunch-n-Learn Seminar Schedule
Lunch is provided so please register through the link provided or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company name (if applicable), seminar title, and any food allergies or specifications. The registration link for each seminar will be listed as it comes available. All seminars will be held in the classroom located in our 1755 Prior Avenue Building (adjacent to our main office). Please call 641-1099 with any questions or to register via phone.
- How to Attract and Retain Employees as a Small Employer
- Wednesday, August 9th 11:30-1:30
- Presenter: Dustin Rossow, Vice President/Senior Benefits Consultant at Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Medicare, Part D & Medicare Supplement Policies
- How the Biggest Change in MN LLC Statutes Impacts Your Agreements
- Memory Care
- Social Security & Married Couples
- Wednesday, November 8th 11:30-1:30
- Presenter: Joe Downes, Wealth Manager at Laurel Wealth Planning
- Origins and purpose of the Social Security Program
- Recent relevant changes to the Program
- Options for drawing Social Security
- Considerations in determining your “draw strategy”
- What might change in the future
- QuickBooks – Best Practices