Get perspective from seasoned CPAs.
Sometimes a tax law development may require you to significantly change the way you do business. To help you understand how your business may be impacted, we can present a private educational seminar for you and your staff. For more information or to schedule a seminar, call our office at 651-641-1099.
2017 JAK Lunch-n-Learn Seminar Schedule
Lunch is provided so please register through the link below and select the seminar you’d like to attend. If you would like to register for multiple seminars, please complete a separate form for each seminar. All seminars will be held in the classroom located in our 1755 Prior Avenue Building (adjacent to our main office). Please call 641-1099 with any questions or to register via phone.
- How to Attract and Retain Employees as a Small Employer
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Medicare, Part D & Medicare Supplement Policies
- How the Biggest Change in MN LLC Statutes Impacts Your Agreements
- Memory Care
- Wednesday, October 25th 11:30-1:30
- Presenter: Jayne Clairmont, Owner of English Rose Suites
Dementia: Gain a Deeper Understanding
Memory loss may occur in aging adults. Learn firsthand from Jayne Clairmont, national dementia consultant and expert, about how Quality of Life can be maximized while investigating creative interventions, environmental cues, and technology to support a loved one.
- Social Security & Married Couples
- Wednesday, November 8th 11:30-1:30
- Presenter: Joe Downes, Wealth Manager at Laurel Wealth Planning
- Origins and purpose of the Social Security Program
- Recent relevant changes to the Program
- Options for drawing Social Security
- Considerations in determining your “draw strategy”
- What might change in the future