As a Manager at JAK, Amy finds strength in engaging with her clients and listening to their concerns in order to exceed their expectations. She enjoys building relationships with a variety of people across a diverse industry landscape.
Amy began her public accounting career in 2012. She has quickly built a reputation of being dedicated to her clients, always responding quickly with answers to any general accounting or GAAP questions. While she found her passion for accounting in college, she has a diverse background enabling her to bring multiple perspectives to every interaction, and identify with her clients on a personal level.
Beyond the numbers, Amy is a loving mother and devoted wife. There is nothing she enjoys more than going on walks with her family and her two dogs. She also brings that passion to her charitable efforts, supporting causes benefitting children and animals.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Indiana University, 2005
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2013
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Member of The ESOP Association (TEA)