Kelli A. Lind, CPA
Direct line: 651-379-5734
Areas of Expertise
- Assurance Services (Audit, Review, Compilation, & Other)
- Financial Reporting & GAAP Compliance
- Accounting Services
- General Business Consulting & Tax Planning
- Real Estate
Kelli began her public accounting career in 2001 and joined JAK in 2006. She’s always appreciated the variety the profession affords, but when she began working in the firm’s attest department, she knew she had found her sweet spot. As a Director, Kelli loves being able to walk clients through day-to-day issues and assist with year-end financial reporting. She is always on the lookout for ways to make their lives easier.
Whether it’s helping to streamline the financial reporting process or offering guidance in a stressful business or tax situation, Kelli strives to be the “go-to person” for her clients. Regardless of the matter at hand, her goal is to make a positive impact on each and every client’s situation.
Outside of JAK, Kelli loves spending time with her husband and two children, especially watching her children playing their favorite sports. To stay active herself, she enjoys volleyball, golfing with her husband (she admits she admires his skills), and spending time with friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Metropolitan State University, 2004
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2008
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Minnesota Builders Exchange (MBEX)
- Director since 2016
- Kelli joined the firm in 2006
- Kelli came to JAK with 5 years of experience in public accounting