Logan has always been driven to a career where he can leverage his natural tendencies to work hard and excel under pressure. At JAK, he is able to be his true self: a trustworthy accountant who provides quality work beyond the expectations of his clients.
After deciding to move to the Twin Cities, Logan joined the JAK team in the fall of 2014. He was excited to work with a team that is dedicated to the clients’ needs and provides a path for growth. He likes to surround himself with people who are down-to-earth and hold the same values, a match he has found at JAK.
In his downtime, Logan is extremely active. He always finds time to work out, watch or play hockey and baseball, and spend time with his family. He is also an avid sportsman, making time to hunt and fish when the season rolls around.
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting, Bemidji State University, 2013
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2019
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Member of MN Subcontractors Association (MSA)
- Member of Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce