Peter J. Schadegg, CPA, CGMA
Direct Line: 651-379-5706
Areas of Expertise
When faced with a challenge, Pete rolls up his sleeves and digs in. His willingness to get involved and help find solutions are traits his clients have long appreciated. He’s been able to develop a reputation for assisting business owners candidly evaluate their issues and find ways to push ahead.
Not surprisingly, Pete’s initiative and ability to build trust and confidence have become the hallmark of his 30-plus-year practice at JAK. After joining the firm right out of college in 1983, he was named partner just over a decade later. Over the years he’s led Cyber Solutions, LLC, a specialty division that provides computer consulting services and products, and Construction Solutions, LLC, another division that is a dealer of ComputerEase construction accounting and project management software.
Pete’s not afraid to step into unchartered territory, partly, he says, because of the enormously talented and dedicated team JAK has to offer and the firm’s external network of professionals. With the help of this team, he can confidently help clients explore, analyze and overcome issues ranging from securing startup capital to developing succession plans.
Pete’s life outside JAK revolves around family and outdoor adventures. He loves spending time on or near the water and enjoys activities such as fishing, hunting, boating, golfing, and hiking.
- Partner since 1995
- Pete joined the firm in 1983
- President, Construction Solutions, LLC, since 2001
- President, Cyber Solutions, LLC, 2007 through 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting, University of Minnesota, 1983
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2015
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1983
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)