November 7, 2018: Wednesday
11:30 am-1:30 pm
Without proper planning, your estate may get settled in ways you never intended. At this event, we will discuss estate planning techniques that can protect your legacy for your children, grandchildren and loved ones. Join us to get real answers to these and other important issues.
- How a trust may transfer your assets to your family quickly, without the cost or delay of probate & taxes.
- If you already have a trust, how to keep your trust updated, to accommodate changes in your situation and the law.
- How to protect your assets and your children’s inheritance – to try to avoid potential lawsuits & creditors.
- How to help ensure your assets are managed as you desire, in the event you become disabled, ill, or incapacitated.
- What advanced planning strategies can be used to strengthen your family’s current estate plan.
Matthew A. Guttman is a partner in the law firm of Mullen & Guttman PLLC. Matt assists clients throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding communities with estate planning, probate & estate administration, estate litigation, cabin planning, special needs planning, elder law & medical assistance planning, planning for the LGBT community and non-traditional families, family business succession, planning for children and advanced estate planning.