Expect more than an audit.
When you need an audit, review, or compilation, give us a call. In addition to meeting current financial reporting requirements and your specific needs, we look for ways to maximize your profitability and efficiency. Expect our team to provide constructive solutions for all levels of assurance:
- Audit – An intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review – Inquiry and Analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation – Based upon information you provide
- Financial Statement Preparation – Engagement to prepare financial statements outside of an audit, review or compilation of your financial statements
- Agreed Upon Procedure – Assurance on a specific area or business process. The procedures are designed and agreed upon by the client and an appropriate third parties
Let JAK handle your next audit or assurance need.
Call today: 651-641-1099
By Kyla Hansen, CPA There’s been a lot of talk about the new revenue recognition standard and the effect it could have on the construction industry. Although the standard, known as Accounting St...
By Nate Graf, CPA “I can’t wait for our audit!”—said no one ever. Yes, as auditors, we get it: an independent audit of your organization’s financial statements is probably ...
By Jason J. Loven, CPA, CCIFP® | In the midst of permitting deadlines and site visits, budgeting is probably one of the last things on your mind. But operating without an annual budget is like emb...